12.13.2009

Oh yeah, by the way

I'm in Copenhagen covering the UN climate summit for Greenpeace. It's been totally exhausting but thoroughly exhilerating. I would love to be updating this blog, especially with pics and videos, but there simply isn't time. We're talking 16, 18 hour days here. So just follow my Greenpeace USA blog, and the Greenpeace International climate blog (technically I'm working for GPI right now), to get the full scoop.

I will post a couple videos here though, cuz they're from yesterday's 100k strong march on the convention center to demand climate justice. I was super proud and inspired by the Greenpeace contingent. We came STRONG. Here's a couple videos, one of the GP contingent of the march in general and one of my favorite float, this puppet master float we had.



No comments:

Post a Comment